Sunday, June 14, 2009

Double Action Boba


Brigid - I forgot to tell you, some guy at the range (see picture) - at least I think it was a guy - was asking questions about you and some Donald character. Seems that this Donald guy is wanted ---- in a galaxy far far away. Anyway, someone has their feathers ruffled and wants to chew him out. -----------please stop me now --- doesn't Blogger have any restrictions on Boba Fett Pez posts?

He/she didn't get anything out of me - although I did ask for Princess Leia's phone #/communicator frequency.

3 comments:

Home on the Range said...

You are stronger than Boba Fett. Thank you for not giving away the Donald. I'm sort of attached to him. Though I sort of liked BF's saying about Rocket Launchers - " And what it does, if you know how to work it, is kill a lot of creatures. At once. At a nice long distance away."

Ed said...

I do live in Duck country - It was the least I could do.

Ed said...

That sounds like the Fett - More bang for the buck. Any thing/way to make a profit or cut expenses....and get away.